Past Performance Success Stories
- US Intelligence Agency, Cybersecurity Program – Information Security
Catapult FedCloud provides Information Security SME’s to support the agency mission for detecting and mitigating web-based malware Zero-Day and Advanced Persistent Threats. Using COTS technology, Information Security Engineers and EPO McAfee product specialists leverage, dynamically produce, and enhance global threat knowledge to rapidly protect the agency networks.
- Wyoming Health Insurance Eligibility and Enrollment Systemen – Enterprise-level, Secure Hosting Service
Catapult FedCloud provides a flexible, scalable architecture with multiple layers of external and internal security. Our skilled engineers coordinate with System Integrator Deloitte to develop, implement, and maintain their interactive web-based applications, and are available 24/7/365 to provide the administrative, physical, and technical support to continue to fulfill this contract with consistently high marks.
- US Navy, Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) – Computer Hardware Support Services
Catapult FedCloud provides end-user hardware and hardware-as-a-service support across CONUS and in Hawaii for the update and enhancement of U.S. Navy and Marine Corps IT services.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Open Payments – Help Desk Support
Catapult FedCloud provides help desk and infrastructure support services for the Open Payments program, providing tier I and tier II support.
- National Guard Bureau (NGB-J39) – Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction Division (WMD-CST)
Catapult FedCloud provides CBRNE SME Analysts to study, analyze, advise, research and develop exercises and recommendations to improve CBRNE-related operational readiness standards